Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Change plan from Digi 80 to Ambassador 68

Hi,
During MCO i hardly use my quota as i used home wifi.It is kinda waste of money. I am from Digi Ambassador 68 to Digi 80 and now would like to switch back to Ambassador 68 plan.
When i ask Digi in twitter, they replied i need to ask the person who offered me the plan. I switched my plan from Ambassador 68 to Digi 80 via online only. I am sure it can be done vice versa.
Please assist me to switch back to Ambassador 68.
Thanks
Highlighted

Re: Change plan from Digi 80 to Ambassador 68

Support

Hi Wchurchil81. Digi Ambassador 68 is a plan that is referred by a Digi staff to user. If your name is not under that referral programme anymore, you can't take that plan again. Please PM us for further assistance. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

I want to change to prepaid...cilipadi RM35
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Wchurchil81 wrote:
I want to change to prepaid...cilipadi RM35

Changing from postpaid to prepaid requires owner visit to Digi Store (not dealer) to perform the change. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Support

Hi Wchurchil81. We have responded to your PM. Thank you,