Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Change new phone number

Hi. I have changed my mobile plan last month and I want to change new my phone number. May I know how can I change my phone number?

Re: Change new phone number

SuperUser

Hi Arvind97. You can change it to a different number but not an existing number for RM50. This can only be done at our main Digi Stores. Kindly refer to the link provided for more info about the location and operating hours of our Digi Store: http://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store. Please tick on Digi Store only under the Outlet section. Thank you.

Maxis to digi

Boleh kah nombor maxis tukar ke digi nombor yang sama 0175255176

Re: Maxis to digi

Support

Boleh,  Oohaziq :-) Sila ke Digi Store atau outlet pengedar Digi yang berhampiran untuk membuat permohonan ya.

Pastikan sebelum memohon, nombor adalah:
- berdaftar atas nama sendiri;
- tiada kontrak;
- tiada baki bil tertunggak atau pinjaman kredit bagi nombor Prepaid;
- akaun masih aktif;
- tiada hubungan family (mainline-suppline) jika anda mahu berpindah 1 nombor sahaja.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi Digi,

About changing Digi numbers with RM50. Is the service still available ? How about now during MCO, can it be done online through your customer service portal ?

Support

Hi JC76. Change of mobile number is only available at our Digi Store. You can proceed to one of our Digi Store outlets when the situation is under control and when all of our outlets are open again as usual ya.  Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Digi prepaid next. I would like to change my phone number to other number. It is can be changed?

Support

Hi. You can't change your Digi Prepaid number. 

Then where i can termination my digi prepaid next?

Support

If you do not reload to the number the line will be terminated eventually.