Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Change from maxis to Digi

Hi I want to ask for advise,

Currently I'm subscribing maxis postpaid and I want to port my number to Digi and the rest of my family to Digi as well.

The situation is I have my main account with 1 supplementary line (business number), my wife main account, my mum main account, and my dad main account with 1 supplementary line (sister). 4 main accounts with 2 supplementary line (6 diff numbers)

Can I consolidate all to Digi with 1 main account (my number) and add 5 family plan (the rest of my family) all while maintaining the same number?

Is there anything that I need to do with maxis first?

Re: Change from maxis to Digi

Support

Good evening akmalzulkafli. You can as long as all numbers are still active, have no contract, have no overdue bill amount and most importantly, all must be registered under your name.

Please contact Maxis to know the transfer of ownership process and once all are under your name, then only you can submit your network switching request under the plan you want.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!