Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Change Postpaid Plan Online

hi,

my current digi postpaid78 contract will be end 31st July. can i upgrade to the new digi postpaid80 plan via online before my contract end? do i need to wait until my contract end before i upgrade?

thank you

Re: Change Postpaid Plan Online

SuperUser

Hi Ameeraai1,

You may upgrade your line before your contract ends however, you will be charged for penalty fee. It is advisable for you to wait until your contract has ended.

Thanks.

Hi thanks for the reply.

So here another questions. Can i just do the plan upgrade via online without going to any digi outlet? if yes, can i know how long does it take for plan upgrade process?

Support

Hi @Ameeraai1. Yes, you can do it online (via our website) too. It takes within 7 working days to complete.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

May I know whether the penalty will be shown before I do the upgrade?

Highlighted

Support

Yes, the penalty fee will be shown before you upgrade to another plan. TQ.

Can i know what are the other plans that digi offers now?

Support

You can check and perform the change of plan request via our website (https://www.digi.com.my/shop/postpaid-plans#borderless) under the 'Digi Subscriber? Change your plan here' section. Fill up all of the required details and you will receive a confirmation SMS once your plan has been changed. Before that, please ensure your current plan has been active more than 30 days, contract tied to your current account and no overdue bill. TQ.

How to change plan in on9 with the plan is only for limited time only? I want to change pospaid 90 to infinite 100. The plan still available? If yes. How to change it. Because do nit have the button of change plan on that post.TQ

Support

Hi Aqilah21, the Digi Postpaid Infinite 100/ 150 plan were no longer offered. However, you can choose the Digi Postpaid 150 plan. 

It comes with a Add-On Deals and you can select the "More High- Speed Internet" which comes with unlimited internet + unlimited hotspot service.
It is a big savings on add-ons when you stay with us for 12 months on any of the Add-On Deals.
For more info, kindly visit https://www.digi.com.my/shop/postpaid-plans. TQ