Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Change Plan

Dear Sir/Ms,

Good Evening,

I'm interested in your Digi SmartPlan65...Can you help me to check is it i can change my current Digi SmartPlan75 plan to this new Digi SmartPlan65?

Phone number is:0166378790

Thank You.

Re: Change Plan

Support

Good evening weijian88, kindly send your phone number to our inbox for further assistance ya. We can only assist regards to your personal details via inbox (private) only. Smiley Happy

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Support

You do have contract until 30-04-2016. So sorry, you are unable to change your plan now. Smiley Sad

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

can i know what plan is now

[ Edited ]

Actually , you do may change your plan even your still in contract with a "small" penalty fee.

Spoiler
13.For device bundle sign up on 12 months or 24 months contract with upfront payment, pre-mature contract termination penalty fee of RM 200 respectively (inclusive of RM100 administrative fee) is applicable.

You can refer here http://new.digi.com.my/Page/tnc/default/tnc_internet_dg_smart_plan

However, it is quite confusing, how about with plan with no device bundle? .. 

Highlighted

Community Manager

@syamsoul wrote:

Actually , you do may change your plan even your still in contract with a "small" penalty fee.

Spoiler
13. For device bundle sign up on 12 months or 24 months contract with upfront payment, pre-mature contract termination penalty fee of RM 200 respectively (inclusive of RM100 administrative fee) is applicable.

You can refer here http://new.digi.com.my/Page/tnc/default/tnc_internet_dg_smart_plan

However, it is quite confusing, how about with plan with no device bundle? .. 

In most cases, you won't be on contract if you do not have device bundle. 

If you had contract by taking extra quota, then the penalty fee still applies, without having to worry whether you have paid device upfront payment or not.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

how can i change plan? my plan now are p2p 2016. i think its useless for me, no free call/ internet.
when i need to call, i nees to topup, when i want to use internet, i need to topup, i am not rich lel to topup everyday.
when i topup i get reward IDD call, omg its useless, i just need call around malaysia, not to other country. please help.

Community Manager

@jerryz, your question is about prepaid plan while this topic is about postpaid plan. 

You currently do not have any other option than to stay with the Prepaid Best 2016 P2P because there are no newer plan offered to replace this yet. This plan has free 64kbps internet which you can use for social messaging actually. Learn more about our Prepaid plans here: http://new.digi.com.my/prepaid

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.