Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Cant verify billing account digi

How can i verify billing digi account on play store!

Re: Cant verify billing account digi

Community Manager

What error are you getting? Firstly, allow Play Store to have permission to send SMS. If this permission is not given, the verification will fail.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Already allow, when i want add payment digi billing on play store they cant verify my account.

[ Edited ]
This what i got here

Community Manager

@Finn wrote:
This what i got here

What device are you using? Xiaomi devices are not supported, just in case you're using one.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

What about zte blade device? Will it not work there

Community Manager
So far I haven't heard anything specific about ZTE's software conflict with Play Store. To ensure good success rate, always use only Digi SIM in primary slot when registering for Digi billing in Play Store.

How to allow play store to send SMS?

Community Manager

@Bryan8085 wrote:
How to allow play store to send SMS?

That would be in your App permission settings. 

hey man, I want to verify my digi billing account on play store but it says my account isn't eligible for mobile payment service. How can I fix that?