Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Cannot play Black Desert Online

Can you guys whitelist Black Desert Online servers ? Most of us have to use VPN to play the game and that really make tyhe game experience sucks. 

Plan : Digi Infinite 150 

Device : iPhone 7

Area :  Pandan Jaya Kuala Lumpur

Re: Cannot play Black Desert Online

Community Manager
Thank you for your feedback. Your feedback will be reviewed.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

@aripizudin01wrote:

Can you guys whitelist Black Desert Online servers ? Most of us have to use VPN to play the game and that really make tyhe game experience sucks. 

Plan : Digi Infinite 150 

Device : iPhone 7

Area :  Pandan Jaya Kuala Lumpur

Hello may i know which VPN are you using to play BDO? are still having this issue?

**bleep** digi please fix this immediately.

FalconzVPN. So far no issue at the moment. But still , there still got a little bit lagg and dc issues. 

Oh and Digi, You're reply was not helpful at all. Fix the issue then you going to be helpful to a lot of people who play the game with  your internet. If according to TnC , we can use YOUR internet for PLAYING GAMES . I don't know why this one we having trouble of playing it. Hmm. 

@aripizudin01wrote:

FalconzVPN. So far no issue at the moment. But still , there still got a little bit lagg and dc issues. 

Oh and Digi, You're reply was not helpful at all. Fix the issue then you going to be helpful to a lot of people who play the game with  your internet. If according to TnC , we can use YOUR internet for PLAYING GAMES . I don't know why this one we having trouble of playing it. Hmm. 

Thanks for response, btw what device are you tethering from.

Received a phone call from Digi today saying they have fixed this issue but it still the same hm.