Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Cannot play Black Desert Online SEA with digi infinite 150.

@rafazafar wrote:
With Infinite 100 still not worrking for me. So i ended up getting 5 unifi mobile simcards. Works flawlessly. I will be testing the KillPing gaming vpn and see if it works.

Btw add me in game guys.
Family name : Poring
Char : Boring

killping trial work with bdo but why need killping? this telco problem.. we deserve for good speed and stable for gaming also..
what the point LTE-A 300mbps but cant play online game?  this issue almose week alreadty today tested still not solve.

Contributor

Only around 1 week it back to not playable again for black desert . I guess it just luck.  Hope digi realy fix it for us.

why digi...

please

Valued Contributor

Hi wanz3036, we would like to know more details regarding the situation. Kindly send us a private message <here> for further assistance. Thank you.

GUYs actually i have same issue but after i change my vpn to thailand ip..and i find out it works for me  and i got no problem with  it anymore...i suggest u guys go to youtube  learn how to change yr vpn

I just bought this game today, didn't i may facing this kind of problem with digi infinite 150. Guys any solution to this problem?

@asrisalbiwrote:

Hi,

I have trouble playing Black Desert Online Sea with DIGI infinite 150. When I acces into gameplay, I cannot move around and this games not respond/stuck. I have have no trouble with other online games so far only in Black Desert Online Sea. I hope DIGI can fix this problem.

Thank you.

Hey @asrisalbi isn't using VPN may cause lag during in game?

i also facing this problem. tried using my prepaid unifi and its works perfectly. 

Highlighted

Digi how come you claim to be malaysia largest telco but your service so bad?Im had called,email,and also live chat report about digi blocking peer to peer system but still no action till now??This problems had been discussed for almost 1year.I hope digi will take action on this problems.Please respect our rights as your customer,we paid for your service but what we not get for what we paid??How?

Community Manager
Indeed the Infinite 150 is a little different because it blocks P2P traffic. It is to avoid P2P downloading using the infinite plan.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!