Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Cancellation Digi Postpaid Plan 58

[ Edited ]

Hi. I am currently using Digi Postpaid Plan 50. I accidentally signed up for Digi Postpaid Plan 58 just now.

May I know what is the difference between Digi Postpaid Plan 58 and Digi Postpaid Plan 50?

I saw my Plan 50 had the same package as Plan 58, but Plan 58 is more expensive than Plan 50 after promotion period

(rebate rm 5 for 6 months).

So how do I cancel Postpaid Plan 58 and return back to Postpaid Plan 50?

Thank you.

Highlighted

Re: Cancellation Digi Postpaid Plan 58

Anonymous

Hi tzexin, for Digi Postpaid 50 and Digi Postpaid 58 are basically the same. For both plans you will be able to enjoy unlimited calls to all network provider (exclude video calls and call to special number), 10GB internet (5GB All Day + 5GB Weekend) + 10GB Youtube, and monthly internet rollover 1GB. Additional for Digi Postpaid 50 is you will get 100SMS for free, but not for Digi Postpaid 58. Once you have change the plan to Digi Postpaid 58, we unable to revert back as Digi Postpaid 50 is no longer in the market. TQ

Highlighted

That's mean  I need to pay additional rm 8 after that although the package  is same as my old plan. So, this plan is another way to  increase the phone bill... Man Mad

Highlighted

Anonymous

You can have the option to change to other postpaid plans which currently available in the market. Just ensure your current plan is free from contract and the maximum change of plan is twice per month. TQ

Highlighted

Hi. I accidentally subscribe digi postpaid 58. Before this i prepaid. How shoud I do now? I am not using the data yet. So how?
Highlighted

Support

Hi Mono66. If you would like to change it back to a Prepaid account, it can be done at our Digi Store outlet and only the registered owner can request for it. Don't forget to bring your original IC too for verification purpose. 

For location details, please refer to this link and select Digi Store only for the Outlets Type : http://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

I ve subs for digi postpaid 58 (9 Dec 2019)... N get rebate rm8x 6m..... (1 Jan 2020) I'd pay My bill 9.10 as shown at digi apps ..... Then today (5 Jan 2020) digi sent msges to me that I ve to pay my bill rm46. 23(as of 31/12/2019)..... So its mean if the bill rm58(bill) -rm8(rebate) -rm9.10(my pay on 1 Jan 2020)=40.9(should be this right???) I'm still don't get it.... Anyone please help me.... Explain all this to me....
Highlighted

Support

Hi Ainasyiqin. Could you PM (inbox) us your mobile number here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further checking? Thanks.