Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Can't send sms

Hi. I've been experiencing problems sending out SMS. There were a lot of delays to the SMS being sent out or not sent out at all. There were many occasions where I have to restart the phone again and tried to see if I can get the SMS to be resend out. 

Please advise.

Thanks.

Re: Can't send sms

Community Manager

How is the signal quality at your location? Does this happen at a specific location?

You may also send your feedback/observation through MyDigi for investigation: https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Re: Can't send sms

The signal  is good. It doesn't happen at any specific location. Even today I have the same problem again whereby it will just show that the SMS is "sending" but it doesn't sent out until I have to reboot my phone again, resend the SMS and wait for it to be just sent.