Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Can't send SMS

Whenever I try to send or reply an SMS it shows Undelivered message.
Highlighted

Re: Can't send SMS

Super Contributor

Try to check the message service center number in the device message settings, please make sure the number is stated +60162999902 and to reinsert your sim card to check again. You may try to swap your sim card into other devices for testing purpose as well. Thanks.

Re: Delay SMS

I have problem delay SMS. SMS from bank for TAC or one time passwork late receive by me. When i send SMS, the receiver receive after a long time. Please advice.

Community Manager

@mama_yaya07, if someone else sends a regular SMS to you, are there delays? You can also try by sending yourself a SMS.

If the bank's SMS service is very busy, there will be delay for them to send you the SMS as well.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Yes..not only OTP from bank..i also have problem delay SMS even i send to my number..

I cannot send sms to 28882 to redeem F1GB

Community Manager

Your device may prompt you that sending SMS to shortcodes will cost you money. You will have to approve the device to send the SMS either from the prompt or from messaging settings.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

This method not always useful. I reported a thousand times already, did help for the first time. But when I need it then, it fail again. What is wrong with my SMS? I have paid my bill but still couldn't, the is my new phone already, still the same issue coming out. SMS should be the basic function for a phone, why can't I ?

Community Manager

@Qazz wrote:
This method not always useful. I reported a thousand times already, did help for the first time. But when I need it then, it fail again. What is wrong with my SMS? I have paid my bill but still couldn't, the is my new phone already, still the same issue coming out. SMS should be the basic function for a phone, why can't I ?

There was an unexpected outage with SMS on that day. Please try again.

I want to change to DIGI , why can't send?
Screenshot_2017-12-12-20-26-49.png