Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Can't activate Postpaid line

Hi, I received my Postpaid SIM card today and it still has not been activated. The dashboard on MYDigi says it is ready to port in. Could you please help? I need a phone line urgently.

Re: Can't activate Postpaid line

Support

Hi Druggie, Network switching will complete within 1~2 days. In the meantime, you may use your current  telco SIM. One confirmation SMS will be sent to you anytime to inform on the switching status . Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I bought the postpaid 80 plan last friday.i was said that i will received a message from my current telco company to verified that i am going to change to digi and so on.however,i did not receive tHe message and my digi are still not activated.its been few days already and i already pay the upfront payment.

Support

Hi, KhayAzman.

Kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further clarification on the request status, please.

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Hi, I've just switched from Digi prepaid to Postpaid plan which is the latest monthly rm50 plan. I've received the SMS saying that my postpaid is activated. However, I can't use my internet and I can't sign in to MyDigi app too. Please help me with this as I need internet as daily requirement.
Thank you

Support

Hi, Shannnnnie.

Kindly reinsert your sim card and try to reconnect k. If still failed, please PM us your phone number <here>

Thank you :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hello, I have the same problem as the person above. Just ported in to Digi 110 Postpaid, my line has been activated and I can make phone calls and SMS. But I haven't gotten any internet until now. Which is a big problem as I need to use the Internet urgently. Will you assist me on this matter? Thanks

Community Manager

@MKULTRA wrote:
Hello, I have the same problem as the person above. Just ported in to Digi 110 Postpaid, my line has been activated and I can make phone calls and SMS. But I haven't gotten any internet until now. Which is a big problem as I need to use the Internet urgently. Will you assist me on this matter? Thanks

Have you tried to restart your device after the plan changed?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

I received my phone together with the SIM card. But it seems that the SIM card number is not available after I key in the last 4 digit. Could you please help me? Thanks

SIM card #: 1618031600322422

Support

Hi Zulatfi. Please PM us for further assistance. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!