Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Can i choose AT&T in US for rm25 roaming pass?

Hi, i subscibed rm25 roaming pass in US and choose TMobile as the operator.However certain area like my office area no signal at all. Can i choose AT&T as the operator? Any additional charges incurred?
See attahed file, i have no signal at all. Can only use wifi to connect onternet.
Screenshot_20190117-171331_MyDigi.jpg

Re: Can i choose AT&T in US for rm25 roaming pass?

Support

Hi. Digi's Roaming partner is the USA is T-Mobile. Should you roam with non-Preferred Network Operators due to unavailability, Pay-As-You-Use (PAYU) charges will apply.

Hi...but i received sms from digi below seems like we can choose either one? Can you please double confirm.

USA Pass
Select Operator: T-Mobile/AT&T (310410)
Internet: 2GB
Voice: 30mins
Validity: 72hours
Price: RM25
Expiry: 23-01-2019 12:48:54 (M'sia time).

Support

Good evening digifan. May we have a screenshot of the SMS you received for further validation? Once validated, we'll forward this to the relevant team for further assistance.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi...attached is the sms screenshot i received after subscribed the 3 day pass...please check for me can i choose AT&T...
Screenshot_20190121-171823_Messages.jpg

Support

Hi, we have forwarded this to the team and we'll revert to you once we have gotten the confirmation. Hopefully before 6pm today (Malaysian time).

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Support

Hi again. Yes, you can choose AT&T as well as your roaming partner for this package.