Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Calls & SMS to 3 Friends on Digi Unlimited

Dear sir / madam 

May i know how to set the 3 friend phone number for this  (Calls & SMS to 3 Friends on Digi
Unlimited) in my new digi plan 

Thanks 

Ms Lee 

Re: Calls & SMS to 3 Friends on Digi Unlimited

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi Ms Lee, welcome to Digi's community forum! There is no need to be formal to address anyone here. Regular members/customers may be here helping you.

If you read on Digi's website at the FAQ section, it suggests that you dial *128*1*8# and key in a Digi number to enjoy the Unlimited FREE Calls and SMS. That is provided you are using Digi Smart Prepaid plan.

Source: http://new.digi.com.my/Page/products/default/all_prepaid

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

*128*1*8# does not seem to work...?

Support

Hi, COOCHIE.

Try *128*1*9#

OR

a longer version will be *128# > My Account > More > Friends and Family :-)

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I followed the same steps as briefed.

I entered digi number as suggested, but it says the digi number is not able to add, pls advise.

Support

Hi Zi-Men,

If this issue persists, please PM https://goo.gl/SxGJMl us your mobile number and screenshot the error for further checking.

Thanks.

Thanks, msg sent.

I have pursued as advised.

Support

Hi Zi-Men, We've responded your PM. TQ.

Why my credit still minus when i call my friend use digi too although i already add in family and friend group

Support

Hi Asyraafrashid. If you were referring to the Buddyz package, please check your accumulated usage via the *128*1*6*2#  menu.You might have finished all of the free minutes for this month. If you have no more free minutes, you will get it back on the 1st of every month.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!