Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

COMPLAINT ON DIGI : FREE 2GB MOBILE INTERNET QUOTA PLAN

COMPLAINT ON DIGI : FREE 2GB MOBILE INTERNET QUOTA PLAN

http://new.digi.com.my/ecomm_C/services/default/2gb-free-internet

I want to lodge a complaint on the DIGI FREE 2GB INTERNET QUOTA PLAN for 4G LTE Promotion.

Source : DIGI Website

I am an existing Digi customer and I already own a 4G LTE SIM. Do I get the free 2GB Internet Quota?

Yes, you will also be entitled to enjoy free 2GB Internet Quota every month as long as you are on the eligible rate plan. Walk into any Digi stores to sign up.

25 OCT 2015

I made a call to DIGI HELPLINE to CONFIRM that my eligibility and whether as an EXISTING DIGI CUSTOMER for many years , whether I am entitled to get the FREE 2GB INTERNET QUOTA.

The Answer Given to me by the DIGI HELPLINE is YES; I am entitled to the FREE 2 GB INTERNET QUOTA PROMOTION as an EXISTING CUSTOMER.

DIGI HELPLINE – RECONFIRM THAT I AM ELIGIBLE FOR THE UPGRADE (I double confirm it with the DIGI Staff through phone – Please check the Phone Recording)

DIGI HELPLINE – Informed that I NEED TO GO TO ANY DIGI STORE to get the FREE 2GB Interner Quota

26 OCT 2015

I went to DIGI STORE IN SS2 during office hours (where I purposely took off time to go to the DIGI STORE to get the FREE 2 GB PROMOTION, as I have called in advance to confirm my eligibility to enjoy the FREE 2GB PROMOTION)

DIGI STORE in SS2 is SYSTEM OFFLINE on 26 Oct 2015.

The DIGI Staff in DIGI Store in SS2 RECONFIRM that I am eligible for the FREE 2GB UPGRADE PROMOTION and she will assist me for the UPGRADE once the SYSTEM is ONLINE again

27 OCT 2015

I received a call on 27 Oct 2015 to inform me that I am not eligible to enjoy the FREE 2GB Promotion.

My Complaint

Why I was not informed on 25 OCT 2015 when I called DIGI HELPLINE?

DIGI HELPLINE INFORMED and RECONFIRMED that I am eligible for the FREE 2GB Promotion Upgrade (Please check the phone recording)

Why do the DIGI STAFF at DIGI STORE SS2 tell me I am eligible for the promotion on 26 OCT 2015?

DIGI HELPLINE and DIGI STAFF at SS2 STORE have given wrong information and misrepresented to me on 25 OCT 2015 and 26 OCT 2015.

This has wasted my time unnecessary and the Promotion is misleading as the FAQ mentioned that EXISTING CUSTOMER IS ENTITLED FOR THE PROMOTION WHICH WAS DOUBLE CONFIRMED BY THE DIGIHELPLINE AND DIGI SS2 STORE STAFF.

I record my DISAPPOINTMENT for the POOR SERVICES AND MISREPRESENTATION BY DIGI

EXISTING DIGI CUSTOMER

Ir. Wong Chee Fui

012-9515115

wongcheefui@gmail.com

Highlighted

Re: COMPLAINT ON DIGI : FREE 2GB MOBILE INTERNET QUOTA PLAN

Support

Hi WongCF,

Your comments regarding the service that we render are very important for us. First, we would like to express our deepest apologies for the inconveniences that it caused you. We are looking into this matter seriously and will take appropriate actions on it.

Again, our sincere apologies.

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!