Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Blacklist Checks

Hello, I hope we have a wonderful day and I need to know if I am still blacklisted by DIGI because I need to update my currently registered number with my ID and my name. Because my mother she let me used her ID with with this number. I will send a pm with the informations.

Re: Blacklist Checks

Support

Hi, good afternoon. We believe, we have responded to your PM yesterday. If you would like to have the latest update, please continue PM us ya. 

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hello
I need help can u guys check my old number if its blacklist and how much I need to pay it and also can send me all my bill I need to see it

Anonymous

Hi there. Do PM (Inbox) us for further checking. TQ. 

Saya nak check samada nama saya sudah clear dari blacklist Digi sebab saya dah clearkan amaun

Hello
I need help can u guys check my number if its blacklist and how much I need to pay it and also can send me all my bill I need to see it

Support

Hi Asmidah2. PM (inbox) kami untuk semakan.

Hi Afifah8. For an old bill statements, please send your request via email to help@digi.com.my. For the bill amount only, you can PM (inbox) us too.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

can check my detail if got overdue or not
syamerul nizam

0102427324 (im not sure im this the right no, long time already

Hi,

I need help to check my blacklist status on my previous DiGi account. I am previously subscribed to DiGi postpaid and I already port out to other operator  but  just recently I knew that  my ic number is blacklisted by DiGi.

Please help me with this blacklist check.

Thanks

Support

Please PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl  for further assistance. TQ.