Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Bills

Hi, i already subscribe Digi Smart Plan 65V. Here are my question
1. What are the unbilled Spending and Unbilled amount?
2. Do I need to pay those bills in future?
Thank you.
Screenshot_2016-01-09-01-35-59-1.png

Re: Bills

Community Manager

Unbilled spending are just a gauge of your current usage. The correct amount of usage will be reflected when your bill is ready. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Can you clarify the attachment given?? It got negative amount of bills..
Screenshot_2016-01-10-16-46-56.png

Support

Hi, alangdilly.

The negative amount here means that there's overpay on your account. 

This overpay will be carry forward to clear your next bill :-)

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

hi. i have unbilled statement on my digi app. But i've already paid Half of it before the real bill was ready.
is this mean after the real amount is ready, i just need to pay another half of bill?

Support

Hi zacky17528. Theoretically, yes. But please wait for the bill to be finalized in order for you to know the exact amount ya. 

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I am a new postpaid user and i don't know how the billing works. May i ask why there is negative sign in my billing details and it is due 16 october. Thank youphoto_2018-09-28_11-30-47.jpg

Community Manager

@hakiemlutfi99, a negative outstanding amount means you have payment surplus. The next bill will deduct this surplus and you will only need to pay the balance.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

My postpaid plan is only RM58, so means that i dont need to pay the bills? this month until the bills reach positive sign?

Highlighted

Support

Yes, you don't have to pay for this bill. Start paying the bill when the amount is no longer a negative figure, hakiemlutfi99 (•‿•)

My postpaid plan is only RM58, so means that i dont need to pay the bills? this month until the bills reach positive sign?

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!