Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Bill payment

Contributor

Good Morning Digi ,

Have your hear about  ' Jom Pay ' can pay bill online and with no hassle  do you all provide this service ? Many Biller using this  service already  http://www.jompay.com.my/index.html . Do you wish to use this service ?

10922733_1401939666796919_6310908537149092409_n.png

Re: Bill payment

Community Manager

At the moment, Jom Pay does not support Digi bill payment. If you would like immediate settlement of your Digi bills, try the new MyDigi app or store online to pay your bills. Credit card is accepted as well. Barred accounts will be unbarred immediately.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Contributor

okay hope you all will use jom pay , can epay paybill?

Community Manager

Epay can be used to reload, but not pay postpaid bills.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Contributor

Please improve your payment channel .

Community Manager

@commun, thank you for your suggestion. At the moment you can use online banking facilities or use MyDigi to pay online. 

I saw this in the JomPay billers' list :

Biller Code:

Biller Code Name:
DIGI TELECOMMUNICATIONS

Do this mean I can use JomPay to pay for my Postpaid A/C?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@beingchris wrote:

I saw this in the JomPay billers' list :

Biller Code:

Biller Code Name:
DIGI TELECOMMUNICATIONS

Do this mean I can use JomPay to pay for my Postpaid A/C?

@beingchris this service is yet to be available. Please stay tuned. Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Tested with JomPAY for my Digi bill,  it is working perfectly!

Best of all, it knock off my ourstanding bill immediately.

http://new.digi.com.my/bill-payment/jompay

Hi,

The Biller code for Digi is 1016

What did u put in for the Ref-1 and/or Ref-2 ? I can seem to find those numbers in the bill...

-Chris-

@zizizach wrote:

Tested with JomPAY for my Digi bill,  it is working perfectly!

Best of all, it knock off my ourstanding bill immediately.

http://new.digi.com.my/bill-payment/jompay