Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Beware! Digi Infinite 150 is not really Infinite, it has 1TB quota.

I already reach 1TB as well my digi become slow can you speed it up. My number is 0178549384
Highlighted

From 1tb a month to 300gb a month?
300.jpg

Highlighted

Yes. Why the internet are very slow. Sometime not even 1 mbps. By the way my internet usage is achieved 1tb. It supposed to have full speed.
Highlighted

Yes! Mine too! Very dissappointed with digi unlimited internet whereby the speed is not more than 5mbps!
Highlighted

why Digi not set up  to 50TB earlier!!!! if 1TB was too small......im frustrated after being exposed/explained by CELCOM XOX staf...surely im moving to XOX new plan soooo called "infinite"..they give rm50/month instead of rm160/month......hope XOX  not lied

Highlighted

Beware! Digi Infinite 150 is not really Infinite, it has 1TB quota.

Its our mindset how we look at it. I  have no issue with the quote "infinite" or "unlimited" terms. My internet did not stop even when I really hit the figure. That is the system requirement on how they need to set the system. Even when so call i hit the 1TB, i'm still on an accceptable speed on my mobile &  furthermore, i have the option to contact them N get them to help me to reset the system so i can get back the said features.. Not sure what is so challenging about this...

Highlighted

Support

Helmet_Oren, thanks for the support, and yes, if ever ur line is blocked for data usage, do get in touch with us here for further assistance ya