Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

BLACKLSITED CLERANCE

KINDLY TAKE NOTE I HAVE CALLED DIGI CS TO CHECK MY OLD POSTPAID ACCOUNT AND ONE OF THE GUY AT CUSTOMER SERVICE SAID YOU GOT A REBATE SO FROM RM209.83 JUST HAVE TO MAKE AROUND RM156.00 ONLY SO I PAID RM 156.00 ON 30TH OCTOCBER  2016 AROUND 8PM AT CENTRAL SQUARE,

THIS IS THE DETAILS

NAME:JONATHAN PEREIRA A/L A LUES

ACCOUNT NUMBER:1000002280326

NUMBER:0164429478

CURRENT NUMBER:0143076022

KINDLY PLEASE CLEAR MY BLACKLIST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE,

IF YOU WILL PUSH THE CUSTOMERS MAKE PAYMENT FAST,WILL BLACKMAIL WITH THE LGAL ACTION WILL BE TAKEN,ITS A TELCO SO NO NEED TO WORRY

Re: BLACKLSITED CLERANCE

Community Manager
Kindly PM us when you called in to our Customer Service team and your phone number used to call us. We will check and get back to you.
Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

Community Manager
We have just received feedback that the discount was offered if settlement was made in August 2016 however, there was no payment made to the account. Hence, when you make payment of in Oct 2016, there is still outstanding in your terminated account. Hope the above clarifies.... We are checking with the respective team if the discount is still applicable since the discounted settlement already ended. We will get back to you soonest possible.
Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

Community Manager
The respective team has reinstated the discount for you. Congratulations! You are now cleared from being blacklisted.
Have a g8 day!

[ Edited ]

THANK YOU Smiley Happy