Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Auto billing for Device Bundle

I monthly pay my postpaid by auto debit. And the date that they usually deduct from my bank account is around 22 to 23. For example my due date to pay is 15/09 but the auto billing deduct the amount to be paid by 23/08. If my bank account has insufficient amount of money at the time it usually deduct, would my line get barred? Would it deduct from my bank account automatically after I have sufficient amount of money in my bank after the usual date but before the due date of course.

Re: Auto billing for Device Bundle

Support

Hi Bunnychase. Digi will perform another 3 attempts before cancellation of auto pay from billing system. So please make sure you have sufficient amount in your bank account for the payment to take its place.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Re: Auto billing for Device Bundle

Valued Contributor

good to hear 3 attempt, but what is the time allowed between each attempt,

so first trial on 1 sept, if failed, then when is is NEXT and third? so people can have time to prepare in case we overlook the balance in the account.

if our billing date is 15 Sept, when is the first attempt (normal timeline) that digi will auto debit?