Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

As a sub line in family plan, do I need main line attendance to apply for smartphone installment?

[ Edited ]

I am currently a sub line in a family plan, can I apply for those instalment plan without doing modification to my current plan? eg. I will continue paying my usual plan fees + the instalment of the applied phone

If I can, can I apply for it without the attendance of the main line holder?

We are paying our bills via credit card.

Thank you.

Highlighted

Re: As a sub line in family plan, do I need main line attendance to apply for smartphone installment

Community Manager

If you check on our website for devices, each of the devices have designated postpaid plans to go with the phone. If you are currently not on these plans, you will need to change your current plan (http://new.digi.com.my/smartphone).

Because of changes that incur to the plans, owner of the account has to be present.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.