Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

And for the third times, I already disappointed.

I travel for working oftens so I had used alot of roaming service until I had subscribed a roaming package years ago called "roam like home" which cover roaming for 8 countries listed. Hence whichever the countries which did not cover, I will subscribe their offer package instead of rent a mini wifi which I though subscribe on spot is much convinient then rent a wifi due to time constraint. 

For some reason, I had made twice complaint due to they had overcharged me which I did not use overlimit and also scriscribe immediately once I landed on the country, but I did not follow up because I was too buzy and actually I was quite statisfied with their roaming service as the connection was good and helps me alot, hence I decided to let it go.

And last year, I was recieved a call from Digi and asking whether am I interest to renew package with fortable price and more benefits compared to the previous package, and I did not hestitate to accept the package. He also mentioned the "roam like home" will be subsribed as usual just by paying additional Rm5 monthly(which total RM15 for every month), which I also accept the offer as well and I DID NOT REQUESTED FOR UNSUBSRIBED AT ALL! and I found out last week when I travel to the one of the country which covered by "roam like home" and I realised my roaming package was not included in my bill listed and they had overcharged me RM36/day which overlimit after 3 days and my line was unactivate immedaitely. I waste whole day and hardly to reach customer service and at the end I was asked to  pay RM125 if I want to activate my line.  I was **bleep**ed off and had no choice because I at outside country and this is the only line I have. I understand customer servise are not able to help on anything as they only follow system to inform the info they had. Which surprisingly, the  "roam like home" was not inside my subscribe listing.

This is the third time I was really dissappoint and I starting feel cheated as I had to pay so much but at the end I did not get the services that I want from Digi.