Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Ambassador plan

Any new update or promotion for ambassador plan ?? Nows days more new plan in markets but no news update on old ambassador plan.
Highlighted

Re: Ambassador plan

Support

Unfortunately, there is no new promo for that plan at the moment. If there is, user will receive a notification about it. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Other Telco offer better package than Ambassador plan.

Highlighted

Ya... definaly agree with u.

Highlighted

may i know what am i paying for the ambassador rate?

what do i get? i remembered pay only RM50 and get unlimited calls  to digi .. something like that

tried to find anywhere in web could not find.

Highlighted

Community Manager

There is no commitment on monthly. There are no longer unlimited calls to Digi, but only RM50 maximum free calls and SMS to Digi number.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Agree... the competitors nowadays offer alot better package than ambassador plan already.

Highlighted

Community Manager

@aicilef wrote:

Agree... the competitors nowadays offer alot better package than ambassador plan already.

Really depends on user's needs. Ambassador plan still have its perks:

-no commitment/monthly fee

-always active whether there are usage or ocmmitment or not

-free RM50 worth of Digi calls and SMS

-great 50% discount off RM68 3GB data plan.

It afterall gives low cost to keep a number with moderate data plan size.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

There's nothing great of being an ambassador besides of just that crappy title..

The internet plan is not competitive at all and way out of the league.. just check out the internet top up.. it's expensive though..

Other telcos are giving reasonable price with much better priviliges, i.e. unlimited calls & sms to all networks, superb internet quota, etc.. 

Highlighted

Support

If you are a heavy user for calls and also data, Ambassador is not the plan for you. It has no contract and you can always request to change your plan to either one of our latest plan with special quota topup rates now.

More info : http://goo.gl/OQn3sh

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!