Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Ambassador - Switching Plans

I'm thinking about switching from Ambassador 65 (I think) to PostPaid 80. 

There doesn't seem to be concensus on whether or not you can switch back to Ambassador 65 after switching to another plan... so, decided to check here and see.

DiGi should really try to have the Ambassador plans keep up with their other standard offerings, instead of having the Ambassador lag behind most of the time. 

Re: Ambassador - Switching Plans

Community Manager

@biatch0, you cannot switch back to Ambassador plan after leaving the plan, unless you have a Digi staff friend/family who is willing to use another slot of theirs to refer you again.

Ambassador plan has been refreshed with bigger quota. There are two options now, RM34 for 5GB (used to be 3GB) and RM68 for 15GB with 4GB rollover, unlimited local calls. I think it is already competitive compared to Postpaid 80 at its price point.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Re: Ambassador - Switching Plans

[ Edited ]

It's not possible to switch back to Ambassador even if you remain nominated by the original DiGi staff? That seems strange. 

For purely local usage, it's competitive with PP80... but if you include Roam Like Home in the picture, PP80 becomes more attractive. 

Ambassador :

Base - 68

Roam Like Home - 30

Total - 98

15GB + 4GB Rollover (19GB)

PP80:

Base - 80

Roam Like Home - 0

All Day Internet - 5

Total 85

20GB + 2GB Rollover (22GB)

I'll probably stick with Ambassador, but if the base Ambassador was even increased by RM2 to RM70/month, RLH would be RM20/month... bringing Ambassador closer in line with  PP80 overall. Either that, or the discount for RLH should be based on total commitment per month... since I currently also have a gadget SIM (for 10+10 per month while also completely removing my rollover data) which brings my monthly commitment to 88 and qualifies me for the RM0/month RLH discount.