Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Ambassador Plan - Upgrading / Downgrading

Hello All,

I know there are 2 plan currently for 2017:

-DiGi Postpaid Ambassador 38

-DiGi Postpaid Ambassador 68

I am plan 68, planning to downgrade to 38 (migrating soon to a nearby country for a year or two), but will want to upgrade it back when I am back in Malaysia. Is this possible? Downgrading for the moment?

Thank you.

Re: Ambassador Plan - Upgrading / Downgrading

Support

Hi y4ng,

It is possible. Smiley Happy You can walk-in to our nearest Digi Store, authorised dealer outlet or Digi Store Online: https://new.digi.com.my/home to change plan, or we can assist you with that here.

how about upgrading it back when i downgrade the plan?

i heard it is a one way street

Support

You may downgrade and upgrade the plan as you wish. Smiley Happy

Why cant i downgrade now?
Before i upgrade from zero ambassador to 68, digi tell me the same that i can change anytime.
Why now without informing suddenly all tak boleh?

Support

Upgrading & downgrading the plan can be done at any time, provided the plan that you want is still available Hoochygal. Currently, we have two Ambassador plans that you choose - Digi Postpaid Ambassador 38 & Digi Postpaid Ambassador 68. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Saya ada terima panggilan dari digi 0162991151, dan saya tak paham apa yang dia tawarkan unlimited infinate 80.bolehkah minta mereka call semula saya.

Support

Awie1, kami dah balas PM anda. Sila semak ya :-) TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

i have just contacted the helpline and was told that I cannot downgrade from ambassador 68 to ambassador 38. Their reason is system don't allow it.  ????

Highlighted

Community Manager
Kindly PM to one of our community support member with your phone number for further checking: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.