Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Am not satisfied with the contract terms and conditions

Hai, i have been a loyal DIGI customer for more than 5 years. My problem that Im facing right now, I am tied up with the iphone 6S plus plan rm148 dor TWo tears but yet Im seeing DIGI is upgrading the Postplan with bigger DATA than my current Digi 148 plan.

Why does DIGI di not want to upgrade the existing DIGI 148 DATA  quota same as the new plan?. This is really unfair because user like me have to stick and see  DIGI  uprading  the Postpaid plan and I have to wait for TWO years to enjoy it.

Re: Am not satisfied with the contract terms and conditions

Community Manager

@SYUHARDY, are you referring to the new Postpaid 80 plan that gives 10GB + 10GB (weekend)? Our device bundle plans do have different offerings compared to non-bundle plans. The discount for a contracted device has been provisioned based on the cost of your selected postpaid plan at the time of your subscription. 

The Postpaid 148 remains to provide 10GB internet with 3GB rollover and unlimited calls to all network. http://new.digi.com.my/postpaid-plans#Device-Bundle-Plans

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements