Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

All you need to know about iPhone 11 pre-launch order

by Community Manager on ‎07-09-2019 10:53 AM - edited on ‎19-09-2019 06:55 PM by Community Manager

The latest iPhone model is coming to Malaysia very soon! We will be announcing the date of the pre-launch order eventually. If you’re interested to place a pre-launch order, please read on.

Checklist for existing Digi customers

Digi Postpaid subscribers
1. Have you cleared your latest bill?

Kindly ensure your Digi account is free from any overdue amount. You can check your account status via MyDigi app. To settle any outstanding bill, you can use any of these payment channels.

2.  Are you using a Digi Postpaid principal line to sign up?

Pre-orders are only applicable for existing principal line holders. If you are using a supplementary line, you have two options: Convert to a principal line or sign up for a new one at the nearest Digi Store today or contact Digi Helpline 016-221 1800 for assistance.

3. Is your mobile number tied to an existing device contract with Digi?

If yes, you would not qualify for the pre-order as your mobile number can only be registered to one device contract at a time. If you truly wish to participate in the device pre-order campaign, your existing device contract will have to be terminated. Early termination charges will apply.

Digi Prepaid subscribers 
1. As a Digi Prepaid customer, can I participate in the device pre-order campaign?

Yes, you can as long as you convert your plan from Prepaid to Postpaid during the pre-order process. Please visit the Digi homepage from 20th September 2019 onwards for the pre-order campaign announcement.

Non-Digi subscribers
1.  I’m interested in the Digi device pre-order campaign. How do I proceed?

During the pre-order process, you can submit your request to port-in to Digi. Please visit the Digi homepage from 20th September 2019 onwards for the pre-order campaign announcement.

Want to know what happens after making a device/smartphone purchase on our Digi website? You can find out in our article here.

More FAQs

1. How many can I pre-order using the same NRIC?

Every eligible customer is entitled to pre-order one (1) phone only  throughout the campaign period.

2. What is the expected delivery time after pre-order is successful?

Delivery dates vary depending on your delivery location.

For Peninsular Malaysia: Customers who pre-order on Digi Store Online by 25 September 2019 will receive their selected phone from 27 September 2019 onwards.

For East Malaysia: Customers who pre-order on Digi Store Online by 23 September 2019, 3 pm will receive their selected phone by 27 September 2019. Customers who pre-order on Digi Store Online after 23 September 2019, 3pm will receive their selected phone from 28 September 2019 onwards.

3. Is it mandatory to pre-order using credit card only?

No. You're allowed to pay by cash too. Device advance payment will be collected and rebated back to your monthly bills

4. If I sign up with contract, must I sign up with auto billing? 

Payment with a credit card will enable mandatory auto-billing automatically to offer customers greater convenience when making bill payments.

To learn more about Digi's Phone Freedom 365, click here.

Comments
by Sakinahalik Member
on ‎23-09-2019 04:19 PM

Hai, may I know the current status of my order. This is my ID no 1909221201195

by Support
on ‎23-09-2019 04:42 PM

Hi Sakinahalik, the transaction number does not found in our system. Please re-check and PM us for further assistance. Smiley Happy TQ

by Sakinahalik Member
on ‎23-09-2019 06:23 PM

Screenshot_20190923_182301.pngHi this is the transaction ID

by Support
on ‎23-09-2019 07:16 PM

Good evening Sakinahalik. Please PM one of us (the Supports) for further assistance. Click on our name and choose ' Send this user a Private Message'. Thank you.

by aini1909 Member
on ‎25-09-2019 03:25 PM

hai selamat petang. saya telah pre order iphone 11 pada sabtu lepas. tapi tidak terima sebarang id invoice. saya cuma terima email resit pembayaran rm10.60 dari merchant dan sms ini:

nani ip11.jpg

boleh bantu saya? tq 

by Support
on ‎27-09-2019 07:55 AM

Hai aini1909. Sila semak emel anda untuk dapatkan nombor kiriman GDex. Terima kasih.