Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Active the International Roaming Fee?

Hi,

I just active my internationla roaming via MyDigi Apps, the activation got any fee?

I just want receive the call or sms when I'm Oversea.

It's that got any activation fee? If got I will unsubscrip the International Roaming.

Highlighted

Re: Active the International Roaming Fee?

Community Manager

No fees for activating international roaming itself. However there will be charges when you receive/make calls or send SMS or use the internet or diverting to voicemail/missed call alerts when you are roaming overseas.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Hi,

I forgot to activate roam ing pass  when i reached  Singapore .

Only remember to activate (buy) after 3 hours upon arrived.

Im using whatsapp to sent/received message .

What is the charges for data that im using while im not on roaming pass?

Im really afraid that the charges is too expensive  by  service provider in Singapore.

Highlighted

Support

Hi deadboyscorp. We believe you are using a Postpaid account. Roaming rates for SIngapore are as below (without a pass or package): 

UNLIMITED INTERNET ROAMING

Max. RM 36.00/country/day (Any Operator)

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!