Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Activate Miss Call Alert

Hi digi community,

How can I activate my Miss call alert services? Go to digi center they can't help, call to helpline wait for 10 min nobody answer the call.. Why the services getting bad? Smiley Sad

I alrdy try using UMB method, but cant find voicemail options..
http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Notify-Me-Service/ta-p/12954

Please help me as soon as possible..

Re: Activate Miss Call Alert

Community Manager

@cellvin, sorry for the delays as our Helpline is handling high volume lately. UMB menu may have changed. Voicemail options is under Digi Rewards & Services when you go into *128# menu.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Thanks @MrOctopusK for the reply.. "Notify Me" service  will get charged RM0.05 per sms to my bill or caller?

Community Manager

@cellvin, it would be to your account. 

By the way, do remember to turn off Voicemail or Notify Me when you go on roaming, to avoid expensive call forwarding charges. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Thanks for info.. @MrOctopusK

Done