Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Access Fee

Why there is rm9 access fee charged to my bill? Please clarify.

Support

Chai8908, may we know if you're referring to the 'Access Fee' stated under 'Service Tax @ 6%' in the bill?

If this is the one, it's referring to the 6% SST for the plan monthly fee.

ie: RM100.00 x 6% = RM6.00

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Why am i charged with access RM 7.68 access fee?
Highlighted

Support

Hi LooNamNah. Please refer to Digi_Kobi text in the above thread and if you need further clarification with your account, please PM (inbox) us.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi, I am writing this on 19 JUly 2021, long after GST has been abolished. There is still a charge called access fee of  RM 6, on going . Can anyone explain why? Digi's assitant stated that the 0% GST rate charge  (as they assume what this access fee is ) should've been implemented since 2018 and  it is now 2021, and the charge is still there.

@Digi_Fero wrote:

The access fee could be the 6% GST fee charged until 1 June 2018. Kindly check the bill statement for usage period (refer invoice period). The 0% GST rate for usage started on 1 Jun 2018. Due to how our systems are structured, we require a bit more time to change the GST charging. These changes will be fully implemented in time for the July 2018 statement. Rest assured, any miscalculated charges for the usage from 1 Jun in the June statement will be adjusted in your next statement. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Support

Hi Didi1. When GST has been cancelled, SST of 6% is the replacement. All Postpaid accounts (Digi Postpaid, Digi Broadband and Home Fibre) are all subjected to this 6% SST.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!