Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Access Fee

What is the access fee that charged me RM 6 each month ? How it works ? Why RM6?

Re: Access Fee

I am being charged for this access fee as well. Within the range RM6 - 9 every month! What is this DIGI??? We already paying high amount for our postpaid bill. Why is this extra charges being billed for us?? Stop this nonsense please!

SuperUser

The access fee could be the 6% GST fee charged until 1 June 2018. Kindly check the bill statement for usage period (refer invoice period). The 0% GST rate for usage started on 1 Jun 2018. Due to how our systems are structured, we require a bit more time to change the GST charging. These changes will be fully implemented in time for the July 2018 statement. Rest assured, any miscalculated charges for the usage from 1 Jun in the June statement will be adjusted in your next statement. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Hi,

It is already July and I am being charge access fee of RM9.30 for June statement.

Could you verify it?

Thanks .

Charmont7

Already 2019... What is that access fee rm4++ in the bill i paid for😑😑

Support

bhha, kindly PM us your phone number & date of the bill where you see the access fee <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

Already 2019... What is that access fee rm4++ in the bill i paid for😑😑
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I always been charged with access fee rm6 Starting from 2018. Yet i only can access the bil record from march 2019. Digi please check this out. Every month i have to pay extra charges 😭😭😭

SuperUser

Hi Nuratikah89. We have responded to your PM. Thank you.

hi,digi still charge me the access fee.
pls help me check it out.thx

Support

LeonardLee, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further clarification on the charge, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!