Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Access Charge

Hi, I would like to know what is access fees in my bill, what purpose is this charge for, its under the gst@6% column there are two categories one is access fees and the other calls

Highlighted

Re: Access Charge

Community Manager
It is the GST calculate for each category, one for monthly fixed charges and another for calls.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

IY Member
Why am digi still charged me access charge after 0% gst implementation?

Support

IY, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

Why am digi still charged me access charge after 0% gst implementation?
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I also been charged for access fee. After 0 rated GST. why?

Support

Further explanation on the 0% GST over here http://digi.my/gstgeneralc

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!