Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

About the postpaid line

[ Edited ]
1) my postpaid line has been disabled for not topping up for over 2-3 months, is it possible for me to reactivate it if I head to the digi centre?

2) I topped up the postpaid line during the period where the line was disabled, will the money I topped up counts in?
Highlighted

Re: About the postpaid line

Community Manager

Did you rather mean prepaid, because postpaid doesn't require topping up. 

Prepaid lines will be automatically terminated if it isn't reloaded within grace period after credit expiry. There would be:

90 days grace period for Prepaid Live

75 days grace period for Prepaid Best

Pop in the SIM card into your phone and see if can still receive calls. If it shows error registering to network and no line, it's likely the prepaid has been terminated and there is no way top up into it.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Support

Galleon, please PM us ur full name and number for further assistance and checking on this matter

Highlighted

Oh no I meant paying the bill for postpaid instead, apparently I did not pay the postpaid bills for months and now the line has been deactivated, I paid up a certain amount while the line was deactivated and I wonder whether my money has counted in or gone to waste

Another question, I can activate my line back if I head to the centre to seek for assistance right?
Highlighted

SuperUser

Hi Galleon. Could you PM (inbox) us your mobile number here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further checking? Thank you.

Highlighted

PM done
Highlighted

Support

We haven't received your PM. Kindly PM us for further assistance. Thank you. 

Highlighted

Might have been an internet error, I sent again
Highlighted

Support

Please check your PM ya, Galleon. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!