Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

4G but slow internet connection

I recently purchase a postpaid plan and i have no problem with the internet speed. But after 4 days.. The internet connection was tremendously slow. How can i solve this problem?
Highlighted

Re: 4G but slow internet connection

Community Manager

@Maye98, kindly check that your data quota is still available. If it is still available, please send in details of the location and other observation through MyDigi app for our technical team to assess the issue https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Is this so call 4G Network.?

Signal 4G but connection very slow. This is not the 1st day encounter but every day.
Highlighted

Re: 4G but slow internet connection

IN THE VILLAGE HOUSING AREA I ALWAYS EXPERIENCE INTERNET NETWORK PROBLEMS ALL DATA PLATFORM PARTIES SUCH AS LIKE CELCOM, DIGI, MAXIS, U MOBILE AND OTHERS. IN THE DAY OF THE INTERNET NETWORK SPEED DIGI JUST A FEW MINUTES. ONLY, SOMETIMES DISCONTINUED MAKING INTERNET USERS WILL TAKE TIME IF THEY WANT TO VISIT THE INTERNET. BECAUSE, IN THE AREA OF THE RESIDENTS HERE ARE SO MANY AS WELL. I RECOMMEND MY FIRST TO THE TELECOMMUNICATION PARTY TO TAKE PROJECTIVE ACTIONS FOR THE SPEED OF THE INTERNET ACHIEVEMENT HERE IS SATISFACTORY. THE SECOND RECOMMENDATION IS THAT THE TELECOMMUNICATION MAKES AN ADDITION OF INTERNET TOWN CONNECTIONS IN MY VILLAGE. LATITUDE & LONGITUDE 5.226475, 103.124716