Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

porting out rejected

my porting out is rejected...i had apply to port out to another network one week ago, but i received two times massage from digi said that my porting out is rejected. and i would like to ask, my digi mobile number 0162528747, the name register is under LIANG VICHELLE or NEOH SEW YOOK?

Highlighted

Re: porting out rejected

Community Manager

Hi vichelle,

If you requested to port out, the rejection message should be sent by the recipient network.  As we have check the port out request,  the rejection is based on error "New NRIC is incorrect."  Please ensure that the port out request is using the correct owner info.  If you need confirmation on ownership of the mobile number, please visit the nearest Retail Store to assist you further.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started
Highlighted

digi just say sorry for my port out was not succesful.. did not say what's cause of that.. since i did myself online to port out to other telco could you help me with this issue..i cant use my new sim since my phone have limited sim space.. almost a week i cant make a phone call..pls help me.

Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi sufi,

Your prepaid is in barring status.  In order to port out, you must be in active status.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started
Highlighted

okay..so..how am i gonna active? can u help?.. thank 

Highlighted

Community Manager

If you run out of credit or the account has expired, you need to reload to your account.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements