Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Port Out Issue

I am currently with Smart Plan V1 and would like to port out my number but fail due to technical error.
Please help.

Re: Port Out Issue

Community Manager

Firstly, ensure that you are not subscribed to any mobile internet at the moment. If you are not subscribed to a mobile internet, then we will have customer service to assist you.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

How do I unsubscribe? Because the internet package is infused together right? Its Smart Plan?
Currently the line is barred because my airtime is finished but still got a month untill it is remove from system.

Community Manager

The account has to be active to port out. 

Anyway, I shall ask for confirmation from Digi team.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Thank you very much!

Support

Hi Haire,

Do you still have issue with the port-out request?
If yes, maybe you can PM us your mobile number for further checking.

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (SKMM)

aduanskmm@cmc.gov.my

1800 188 030