Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

MY DIGI PREPAID SIM BROKEN.

HELLO...MY CURRENT PROBLEM IS MY DIGI SIM BROKEN INTO 2 PIECE.AND REGISTERED NAME BELONG TO MY MOTHER IN LAW.SOMEHOW CAN I RETRIVE THE NEW SIM WITH THE OLD SAME NUMBER IN ANY DIGI STORE?

Re: MY DIGI PREPAID SIM BROKEN.

SuperUser

As long as the existing number is registered then you'll be able to retrieve it back at DiGi centre, but since you're mother is law is the registerant, you may need to go together with her Smiley Happy

Got any idea without bringing her along..im afraid her cant come along cause im recently divorce with her daughter..-.-nice..im got plenty of important numbers inside the sim and this number connected to my e-banking acc.

Hi @AYONG,

Sorry to hear the news, basicaly you need to have some kind of authorized letter from your mom in law that she authorized you to make a sim card replacement on behalf, but then you still require to have her signature for this.

However you can always try your luck by going to the nearest Digi Store after your daily activities and make the sim card replacement because you have the sim card on your hand and when they asked anything, you just mention the issue that you are having and asked the best solution for ths.

Hope this help Smiley Happy

Thanks,