Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: un-subscrib from GO GAME

NURUL AQILA BINTI REJLI
0163617047/
Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi Fazli93, The charges from Go Game service will only apply if there is a directive purchase received from your phone. Termination of the service can be done using the link given in the Go Game SMS. For information about the service, you may contact Go Game helpline at 010-4248713 (9am–6pm, Monday till Friday). Thank you.

Highlighted

Hi Digi,

I have recrived the GoGame and TourGame subcription message (FYI I never subscribe any of these services before). I also unsuscribed those mobile services once I received them.  But those services had charge to my Digi bill which cost me RM7, can I get my credit back ?  This is unfair to me since I never seen and subscribe these services before. 

How are those mobile services  able to auto subscribe our mobile phone number withiout any consent from us? Please expedite this issue since I'm not the only  victiim.

Subscription message.jpeg

Digi Bill.jpeg

Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi huiming92, the Go Game and Tournament Game subscription are 3rd party services. The services can be an advertisement, games or application downloaded in the phones. We will assist to check on your Digi account. Kindly PM us (Inbox) your mobile number. Click here to PM: https://bit.ly/2ERJb4N. Thank you.

Highlighted

two months  passed.  still havent get my refund. email also no reply.  

Highlighted

I did also have this kind of problem; subscribe to GoGame automatically with RM3/week, but i didnt subscribe it before, pls stop this and do the refund.
Highlighted

Please unsubscribe my number (0176107492) from all subscription list. I never give consent to subscribe all the craps. 

Highlighted

I have problem to unsubscribe the Go game...already try to unscribe but i didnt register yet...so what the solution??BTW, that go game i never subcribe and why should i paid??
Highlighted

NURUL YAKIN ISMAIL
Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi Idaima, We will assist to check on the 3rd party service charged to your Digi account. Kindly PM us (Inbox) the SMS that you received for Go Game service. Click here to PM: https://bit.ly/2ERJb4N . Thank you.