Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: un-subscrib from GO GAME

What sort of repercussions should we take when we do not even know that we subscribed to Gogopass Game?

How in the world was the subsription done? I am always quite wary on stupid internet ads, never press anything as

I am also wary of malware.   There is no notice whatsoever when deductions are done on subsription.  I just

happen to notice my balance getting deducted.

Digi please help to sort this and protect your customer account.  Thank you.

I hope this issue will be resolved after I contacted your Digi representative today, keeping my finger

cross of no more deductions.

Thank you.

@eddiecls wrote:

hi there, anyone experiance with billing by game portal weekly without having subcribe for it ever?

am being charge by bloody GO GAME weekly rm3, for don't how long already, unsubscribe on mygogame.com, it says i dint register yet, so how they manage to chrge me for it?

Highlighted

Please help me to unsubscribe from all the games. I am sure I never subscribe to anygames like this. If Digi made this auto subscription, please opt out for my number and account. Thanks.
Highlighted

Hi, I have been receiving this Gogame subscription for almost everyday and I didn't subscribe to any of this. Whenever I unsubcrice it, it keep resending the message that saying I have subscribe to Gogame. I have called digi Centre and they said they will cancel this and I will no longer receive this. But I think it got worst. It auto subscribe for almost everyday. Kindly sort out a solution for this.
Highlighted

Community Manager
Run through permissions of apps in your phone. Ensure that there are no potential rogue apps that has capability to perform messaging features or apps/websites that can lure you to click into ads.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

So this issue has been existing since 2018, but DIGI is not doing anything on this? And those game platforms are either exclusive partner with DIGI or own by DIGI but not 3rd party?? Come on DIGI please do something on this, we do not want to spend time on unsubscribing services which we did not subscribe in the first place, and everytime we need to complaint to get the refunds (whether DIGI refund or not I'm not sure, let's see). It is unfair to those people who do not even realise they are being charged until receiving the bill. So this is the 2nd time I'm being charged for nothing, please return my money, and make sure this does not happen again.

Highlighted

I also kena. I thought it was a fake and just wanted me to click, so I ignored it. Second msg came in, I checked Google and found this chat.
This GoGo is a scam.
I've unsubscribed, but how can we get our money back? I didn't subscribe to it either
Highlighted

Hello, everyone!

I'm Kellie from goGame Malaysia Sdn Bhd, a mobile game company.
We understand that many here have been encountering an issue where you are automatically subscribed to a service under mygogame.com, as we have received feedback on this via our support channels.
We would like to clarify that we, goGame Malaysia Sdn Bhd, are a separate organization from mygogame.com.

If it helps, you can try clicking here to unsubscribe: http://mygogame.com/mcp/unsubscribe-without-login
Otherwise, you can try contacting their support at 010-4248 713 or send an e-mail to cs@mygogame.com.
We're sorry that we're unable to provide any further assistance than this.

Highlighted

what the **bleep** is this?
Highlighted

I have never subscribe to any of this.Digi please do something
Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi Playerzplays, You may PM us (Inbox) your mobile number in order for us to check on the service charged. Click here to PM: https://bit.ly/2ERJb4N . Thank you.