Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: un-subscrib from GO GAME

Im beung charge for Go Game even i never ever subscribe or play that game. And when i unsubscribed it, suddenly it renew the subscribe automatically.
Highlighted

Support

DG_RL, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further checking please. TQ.

Im beung charge for Go Game even i never ever subscribe or play that game. And when i unsubscribed it, suddenly it renew the subscribe automatically.
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Please help me
Highlighted

Support

Fnayumiecom1, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

Please help me
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Me also..please i dont want to pay for something that i didnt use..
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Ramixa wrote:
Me also..please i dont want to pay for something that i didnt use..

Look for the unsubscribe link from GO GAME SMS that you receive, then attempt to unsubscribe.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi Ramixa, you may follow the guidance given by MrOctopusK. If you are facing any difficulties, kindly PM us. TQ

Hi MrOctopusK, thank you for sharing =)

Highlighted

Hi, I experiance with billing by game portal weekly without having subcribe for it. I try to unsubscribe it but it mentions I don't have the account. Yet, it's still in my bill.

I am being charge by GO GAME weekly rm3, for don't how long already, unsubscribe on mygogame.com, it says i dint register yet, so how they manage to chrge me for it? Anyone can help?
Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi StephanieChiew, charges from Go Game service will only apply if there is a directive purchase received from your phone. Service cancellation can be made through the link given in the SMS that you have received. Make sure to receive a reply SMS for cancellation status alerts. For information on this service, you may contact Go Game helpline at 010-4248713 (9am–6pm, Monday till Friday). TQ

Highlighted

Hi. I'm having the same problem. How can they charge me without my permission? Is digi giving out the customer's number to third party company?