Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: un-subscrib from GO GAME

Community Manager

@Gd1998Try to use the unsubscribe link please.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

i want unsubscribe gogame service. it subscribe without my permission.
Highlighted

Support

If you're referring to 0103754912, we believe the gogame service is no longer active. Kindly PM <here> should you need further assistance k. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

How do i stop all this rubbish subscription ? I never subsribe before !!! It cause me to pay a lots!
Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi Rain521, kindly PM inbox phone number for further checking. Tq

Highlighted

I need to unsubribe from GO GAME immediatly.It waste my credit.
Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi ceqedut, kindly PM inbox the phone number for further checking. Tq 

Highlighted

Gogame. Successful subscription renewal for RM 3/wk. Auto renewal on 31/05/18. To access, mygogame.com . To cancel, mygogame.com/mcp/unsubscribe.

#Digipleasesolvethisasap
Highlighted

Community Manager
Please click on the unsubscribe link to stop any further charges.
In case you have been asked for TAC or have installed apps with Messaging permission, be more careful with that. http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Third-Party-Charges-for-SMS-from-Content-Providers/ta-...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Just got sms this morning and said I have subscribed to Gogame for RM3/week, which I never did. Just a few  weeks back  Digi had "accidentally" subscribed me to the gamestrike (which I didn't realized it until it appear in the bill) and charged RM8 for the service I don't need. Is this going to be the new service from Digi? Force subscription to the customer? And the best thing is that Digi didn't even bother to reimburse it, a new business model perhaps?