Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

un-subscrib from GO GAME

hi there, anyone experiance with billing by game portal weekly without having subcribe for it ever?

am being charge by bloody GO GAME weekly rm3, for don't how long already, unsubscribe on mygogame.com, it says i dint register yet, so how they manage to chrge me for it?

Re: un-subscrib from GO GAME

Community Manager

@eddiecls wrote:

hi there, anyone experiance with billing by game portal weekly without having subcribe for it ever?

am being charge by bloody GO GAME weekly rm3, for don't how long already, unsubscribe on mygogame.com, it says i dint register yet, so how they manage to chrge me for it?

Kindly PM your name and phone number to one of our community support member for checking: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

my num: 0135209313msg frm gogame2.pngmsg frm gogame.png

Contributor

Hi, eddiecls. We've escalated the issue to our relevant department for further assistance. Thanks!

Just unsubscibed from GoGame. But this is for the second time. I already unsubscribed previously, same for GameStrike, GameLoft and Viu.

Please disable any automatical subscription by Digi? I never give consent to any subscriptions.  If there is any indirect consent previously given by me, I hereby stop henceforth giving any consent to DIGI to automatically subcribe or give my number to any such parties.

Contributor

@MeStratosphere Kindly PM your mobile number to one of our support community members for assistance: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support

Or contact Live Chat from 10am - 9pm or call Helpline (0162211800) at anytime.

I have the same problem too. Im never subscribe any game or whatever site. The latest one is -Gogame. For the past 2 months, i have no choice either to pay the bills or i my line will bar. Please help to manage it. And refund back the unnecessary payment from my number.

Community Manager
You can follow the unsubscribe link to stop further charges. Then kindly contact our customer service consultant, details just above your post, for further assistance.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

me too

please help me