Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

suddenly Deduct money

Why every time my account topup money,Will always deduct my money,I did not purchase any Auto Renew network,Even if I don’t use the Internet,  will continue to deduct money.But when my phone is switched to 3G, there will be no such problem

Then my phone received this message,Help me solve this problem.

"Penggunaan Internet anda tlh mencecah RM3. Guna sebanyak RM5 lagi utk nikmati Internet PERCUMA sepanjang hari sehgga 12 tgh mlm!"

Re: suddenly Deduct money

Support

Hi LimJiaQuan. Based on your descriptions, your Mobile Data was turned ON. To avoid those auto connection and to avoid the charges, we can assign one service to your account. Please PM (inbox) us for assistance. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I have same issue for both Digi number.  Even I turn off data and set it to GSM only.
Everytime I top up it deducted automatic.

I confirm I didnt buy any internet plan. I just want my number with 365 long life plan andstay active.

Terrible!!

Support

Hi victorc. We suggest you to check all of the charges details via your MyDigi account (the web version) under the 'View Usage' option. The details will be sent to your email and if there's info that you are unsure of, you can check with us for explanation. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!