Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

port out from digi confirmation

hi,

i would like to port out  from DIGI due to my current faulty DIGI SIM  which is not working. I am currently not in Malaysia due to covid, stranded outside of Malaysia probably until 2021. I have written letter of acknowledge for my mum to get a replacement SIM for me physically in DIGI store in Malaysia but got rejected.  DIGI refused to send me a replacement SIM via courier despite I have wrote them emails and also sent several FB messenger. Therefore, i would very much want to port out from DIGI and port in other telco in order to get a new SIM when i am not physically in Malaysia.  Since my SIM is not working there is no way i can confirm my port out via SMS. Kindly please send this confirmation via email or any other way that is possible. The SIM card just failed me, i did not purposely spoilt it. Therefore, please do not tell me to wait until i go back to Malaysia for my replacement SIM. my bank transaction TOP are all tie to the  number. If DIGI agree to pays my interest for all my bank transaction until i get a new SIM, I would be very thankful. Please get someone to solve this soonest. I can also do a video call if DIGI needs to see my IC and my face to order to cofirm my port out buti just cant be there physcially. Understand the highest security DIGI is implementing but also it has to be flexible when it comes  to such situation. Appreciate that. Thanks a million DIGI. 

Re: port out from digi confirmation

Support

Hi jeesien10. We'll provide further info via your PM (inbox) sent. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi  Digi, 

Is there other option to confirm the port out besides replying to DIGI by SMS. My SIM is not working and no way i will receive the SMS. Please advise. Refer to my previous post. It has been a year. I have requested to port in at out network but no way i will get to confirm my port out as i wont receive the SMS. 

Please confirm if there is other way i can port out ie. email / SMS to my international number

appreciate your urgent advise.

Support

Hi jeesien10. We are sorry, the confirmation of network switching request is via SMS only.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!