Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

no sms received or sent

hi. i changed from umobile to digi recently. everything is fine except sms. no sms received or can be send from my number
Highlighted

Re: no sms received or sent

Community Manager

Can you check from your SMS settings that you have Digi's SMS centre number correct? 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

im using iphone 6s. hw to check
Highlighted

Support

Hi @tamila. Try to dial *#5005*7672# first to get the numbers. Make sure it is +60162999902.

To change, please dial **5005*7672*+60162999902#. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Massage to 28882 failed

Can I have a digi massage center I tried to send ONEGB to 28882 and the massage i send was failed
Highlighted

I can't receive my message cause I lost my son card
Highlighted

Support

Hi ARUNKUMAR21. You can visit one of our outlets to get a new SIM replacement with RM10 of fee. Only the registered owner can get it replaced and don't forget to bring your original IC too for verification ya. 

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!