Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

lost sim card

may i know that is there any digi centre around amcorp mall or kl sentral lrt? i hav lost my phone(of course my sim car too) so gotta get a new one. and one more question,is it a must for the one who registered for the number to go n get the sim card, as i have been using the number for more than 10 years,so i not too sure whth the phone number is under my name or my dad's name. anyone can check for me here?

Re: lost sim card

Community Manager

There is no Digi Store that performs SIM replacement at the mentioned location. You may look up for any convenient location to obtain SIM replacement using our store locator, while selecting SIM Card Replacement under Products and Services: http://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store

You will need the owner of the account to get your SIM card replaced. You can proceed to our Digi Store or call Helpline (0162211800) to enquire more about your account.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

I just ask to block my missing sim card. how to know that it was successfully blocked by digi. I will go to a nearest digi centre for rplacment sim card

Support

The lost numbers have been blocked accordingly, lee2018. Please check your PM ya. TQ.

I just ask to block my missing sim card. how to know that it was successfully blocked by digi. I will go to a nearest digi centre for rplacment sim card

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I lost simcard about 5 month ago.. but recently I received letter asking me to pay for the service, do I still have to pay? I dont even remember my number because I only bought it I guess a month before its gone, and I dont even used it... so how? Do I still have to pay? The bill is a lot by the way..

Support

Aidahazari, kindly PM us your phone number & snapshot of the letter <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

I lost simcard about 5 month ago.. but recently I received letter asking me to pay for the service, do I still have to pay? I dont even remember my number because I only bought it I guess a month before its gone, and I dont even used it... so how? Do I still have to pay? The bill is a lot by the way..
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Support

Nhinguyenhoai, kindly PM us your full name <here> for further assistance, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

@MrOctopusK wrote:

There is no Digi Store that performs SIM replacement at the mentioned location. You may look up for any convenient location to obtain SIM replacement using our store locator, while selecting SIM Card Replacement under Products and Services: http://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store

You will need the owner of the account to get your SIM card replaced. You can proceed to our Digi Store or call Helpline (0162211800) to enquire more about your account.

if i reissue new sim card that i  lost it, can i get same plan from sim before??

Support

Hi ShaZzz. Rest assured, the plan will remain the same. Smiley Happy

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!