Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

iflix Not Giving 12 months Subscription

[ Edited ]

I am in RM80 Plan.. But my Iflix is just free 30days . And not as shown in Digi website with 12mth Subcription.

Re: Iflix

Community Manager

Did you open your iFlix app using mobile data, not wifi and no VPN?

When you use mobile data, you should experience frictionless sign up. You know that you are on correct track when your name, e-mail, and password is not required.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Yes. i am using my mobile to download and open it ith mobile data. It din prompt  a log in page. It is auto log in when i first open it. And when i go to the subcription there. It is only 60 Days. Instead of 12 Mth.

SuperUser

@ericoon wrote:

Yes. i am using my mobile to download and open it ith mobile data. It din prompt  a log in page. It is auto log in when i first open it. And when i go to the subcription there. It is only 60 Days. Instead of 12 Mth.

the 60 days could be the "free trial" sponsored by Digi.

once this 60 days expire, you should see a new subscription for 12 months. that is how it was for me.

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy

HI. There is  " stop auto-renewal" button below. If there is no 12mth free, After the 60days when it auto renew will it charge my bill?  Or should i click Stop Auto-renewal?

SuperUser

@ericoon wrote:

HI. There is  " stop auto-renewal" button below. If there is no 12mth free, After the 60days when it auto renew will it charge my bill?  Or should i click Stop Auto-renewal?

personally, i see no harm disabling it. Smiley Happy

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy