Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

i did not subscribe for gamer heaven from 20000. need help to remove subscription.

Hi , need help to unsubscribe from Gamer Heaven. I got this message but i did not subscribe to any of this service. Sender number is 20000.

"RM0.00:Your subscription to gamer heaven will be renewed in 2 days for RM3/week. Play now or manage your services at https://sohoj.io/m"

Thank you

Re: i did not subscribe for gamer heaven from 20000. need help to remove subscription.

Support

LordPiyoPiyo, please PM us ur full name, IC number and phone number for verification and further checking on this. Please also provide us the screenshot of the service SMS received ya

Re: i did not subscribe for gamer heaven from 20000. need help to remove subscription.

Hi there,

Any update on my issue? I've provided my details you have requested before this. Still, the issue persists and now I have received new SMS telling me the subscription will continue in 3 days time. 

Need your help  to unsubscribe  this trash subscription promptly.

I also same case.. How to settle?

Support

Henrybonz, please PM us ur full name and phone number to check further on this issue ya

hi digi reps,

the issue still persist. are you even entertaining my request here? 

please do something.