Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

how to get email address for digi support team

i have been searching for digi email address but i did not found it (support, billing team). i would like to get in touch 

Re: how to get email address for digi support team

Community Manager

@iamnothappy wrote:

i have been searching for digi email address but i did not found it (support, billing team). i would like to get in touch 

You can try using the live chat feature: https://bot.digi.com.my/

Or, use this community forum to PM our support members: https://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

creadit problem

pls stop all

Re: creadit problem

Support

Hi mussa93. Please PM (inbox) us for assistance with your account. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Bad coverage

Seremban senawang 70450. Every night coverage is very bad.

Re: Bad coverage

Support

Hi Cikano, We apologize for any inconvenience. if you are facing any internet slowness or no internet, we appreciate you can submit the network feedback via the MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click on Menu > Support> Network Coverage. our technical team will investigate it and fix it ASAP. Thank You.

Re: how to reactivate my simcard

[ Edited ]
I want to reactivate my simcard..it has been 1/2 days that it been terminated i think.. URGENT!!!

010-7614786

Re: how to reactivate my simcard

Support

Hi Epahdayana. It was terminated because of no reload was done within the given days. The reactivation can be considered if you make a request at our Digi Store only within 30 days from its termination date. If it is approved, the number must be reactivated as a Digi Postpaid account.

Location details : https://www.digi.com.my/digi-store?store_search=&outlet_type%5B%5D=Digi+Store

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

You know a company is beginning to avoid getting customer feedback when there is no obvious means to get technical support.

I have 3 Digi phone line and recently installed Digi fibre as I was happy with their way before when it comes to customer feedback. Not that they don't have problems but they take effort to resolve it. 

Now I'm not so sure from the way their digi helpline talked to me & the support responded.  When my 1 day old digi fibre internet go down on the 2nd day after installation.

1st operator told me it will take 24hrs to get back to me.

2nd operator told me later it may take 48 hrs just to get the fibre support team to get back to me...

Talking as thou it is acceptable that the internet being down. As a telco company they should be well aware of how severe is an internet outage and not take it so lightly.

Bear in mind on both  occasion the support never really came back to me with a followup even thou I specifically ask them to. I was the one who had to call them each time.

For a RM90 plan I'm basically paying RM3 per day of service which I'm not getting. In this case even if they pay a RM3 per day compensation for outage . I would still have cancelled my account with them because I'm paying a postpaid service for the reliability. So to top that of with a care less attitude as if its a natural occurrence & when I now find that Digi no longer even have a real written feedback channel (unless this or a bot chat is what they call a support) I fear digi has drop their service level to some of the other other notorious government like telco company.

Just an update on digi customer service. Today is the 3rd day my Digi fibre internet is down. 3rd time calling digi and all they tell me is they haven't got any feedback from fibre department as if its none of their business. Still have not receive even a single call back from them or higher level customer service. So I've made the 3rd operator on call to make good of his promise to at least call me back if he still fail to get someone who can be responsible for this problem to call me back. Lets see what happens at 6:30pm today.